Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Type:||Da Hong Pao Organic Oolong Tea||Style:||Loose Tea|
|Specialty:||Health Tea, Organic Tea, Slimming Tea||Grade:||High-grade|
|Packaging:||Bag, Bulk||Material:||Flattened Green Tea Leaves|
da hong pao organic oolong tea
da hong pao organic oolong tea is one of the top ten Chinese teas and was once portrayed as ‘Royal tea’ as a result of its low production and rich flavor. Because it is produced in Wu Yi area’s rocky mountains, it therefore also belongs to a special group of teas called Wu Yi rock Tea. Its brew is lightly reddish brown in color. Terms used to describe its favor include fragrant, roasted, nutty and tenderly sweet, followed by a lingering after taste. A nice cup of Da Hong Pao is pure indulgence. As it's of very high quality, the Da Hong Pao is usually reserved for honored guests.
da hong pao big red robe efficacy:
Dahongpao tea polyphenol, tea polysaccharide, theanine three beneficial ingredient is high, has the cancer, reducing blood fat, enhance memory, fall blood pressure, etc. It is much more special tea polyphenols, one of the most important EGCG has anti-cancer function; Tea polysaccharide content is 3.1 times that of black tea, green tea 1.7 times, can enhance human immunity, reduce blood fat; As a unique amino acid in the tea - theanine content of 1.1%, can promote brain blood circulation, enhance memory, reduce blood pressure.
In addition also has the bright eye yi, intellectual man fit (weight loss) old (anti-aging) resistance, refreshing, jianwei xiaoshi, diuresis disinfection, expectorant cure asthma, thirst has soared, resist radiation, anti-cancer anti-cancer, anti-aging, cholesterol, and so on.
|Product Name||da hong pao organic oolong tea|
|Place of Origin||Wuyi Dahongpao|
|Function||1. The excited refreshing, diuresis disinfection, strong heart spasmolysis
2. Inhibit atherosclerosis, antibacterial, antibacterial, cancer cells and resistance to radiation
3, weight loss, beauty, anti-aging, fall fat digestion
4. Prevent caries, improving eyesight
|Certification||ISO, QS, EWC, HACCP|
|Appearance||dried leaves||Tea bar tight knot, slightly distorted, colour and lustre is red brown and fresh|
|Taste||Show the sweet, mellow, rock rhyme quickly, the bottom has a lingering fragrance, no obvious bitterness, have qualitative feeling, aftertaste.|
|tea liquor||Clear, bright, dark orange|
|spent tea leaves||Soft light red edges or with vermilion color, present water embellish|
|packing||tinned,tea gift box packing,ziplock bag|
|Storage Condition||Avoid direct light moisture proof against the peculiar smell Cold storage is better|
Gaiwan or Yixing pot (120cc):5-7grams per time (based on personal taste); the water temperature should be over 98C or 209 F.
1) Warm up-First to warm up the vessels, pour out the hot water;
2) Smell dried tea fragrance-Then put the teas in the vessels, cover the Gaiwan or Yixing pot, and shake the vessels for about 3 seconds, then smell the dried tea leaves aroma.
3) Wash the tea-Pour the hot water into the vessels and pour out the water within 8 seconds;
4) First infusion-pour the hot water into the vessels again, and steep for about 10-25 seconds(based on personal taste)
5) Coming infusion- the time for the successive infusion can be 5 seconds longer than the previous infusion.
Contact Person: Mr.Cai